I want people to do work that matters. Too many people go to work frustrated and counting down the hours until they go home at the end of the day. It doesn’t have to be this way. I want to teach, inspire, and help others create workplaces and jobs that matter. We all deserve better.
There are a million things I haven’t done, but here is a Top 10 List of Things about JTM:
- Grew up in Brookings, South Dakota. Go Bobcats! Go Jacks!
- Created a Twitter account in 2008 for my alma mater (@luthercollege) and sold it back to them for $750 ($1 per follower at the time).
- Wrote over 500 blog posts about the Minnesota Twins from 2007-2012 on my very first blog.
- Became an entrepreneur in 2009 when I “brofounded” a company called 9 Clouds.
- In 2011, I created a company called Lemonly to help companies tell their story through visuals. We’re working to make it the best company to ever work for.
- Wrote an eBook about productivity, focus, and spending time on the things that matter. Download the free Point Letter eBook.
- Created an app called Full that was acquired by a really cool app called Coach.me.
- Answer questions from people like you in video format called Answers to Questions.
- Most famous for the two amazing ladies in my life, my wife Paige and daughter Margot.
- For pics of Margot and rants on the Twins find me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, LinkedIn, and Snapchat. Let’s dance.